Compact Guide ISCG-05
The Compact Guide is a light, simple chain-guide, that offers excellent chain security and mud clearance with silent retention. The slider has been designed to offer the perfect balance between weight, chain retention and durability, the open design offers excellent mud clearance and is also suitable for oval chainrings. The slider is CNC machined from a high-tech engineering plastic, which is not only incredibly strong, but also offers excellent chemical resistance from bike cleaners/polishes and chain lubes.
The back plate is CNC machined from 6082 aluminum, the use of two fitment points not only saves weight but also makes it possible to fit the chain-guide without removing the cranks. Because of the large array of different chain lines, we have designed our e-mount guide to include the use of spacers, so that perfect alignment with the chain can be obtained. Stainless hardware and spacers are included as standard with both ISCG-05 and e-mount versions available.
- Back plate precision CNC machined from 6082 Aluminum
- Slider CNC machined from engineering plastic with hard wearing, low friction properties and good resistance against chemical attack.
- Light and simple design
- Suitable for oval chainrings
- No need to remove cranks for installation
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with 30T to 36T chainrings
- Weight - 50g